DOL WRITTEN TEST
Some important reminders about this test:
– This test is different from the Course Final Exam that is taken online during the last class.
– This test is taken in person at our Bothell office.
– This test is NOT part of your course completion requirements, so there is no deadline. But it does need to be passed before you can eventually schedule your DOL Driving Test.
– There are 40, multiple choice questions.
– All questions come from the WA State Driver’s Guide. There are many students who find “practice tests” online. These tests are not created/sanctioned by the state of WA or Xcelerate. The majority of people who are using these practice tests as their only method of studying are not passing this test. The questions on this test are taken directly from the WA State Driver’s Guide. The best way to study is to read the guide. We recommend creating flash cards for information that contains numbers, distances, time lengths is helpful as well.
- WA State Driver’s Guide link:
– You need to score 80% to pass. (minus 8 or less)
– One attempt is included in your course. If you must take it a second time, we charge $25. There is no charge for the 3rd or more attempt.
—->>>> Follow this link to schedule your DOL Written Test: https://forms.gle/p5tjWyzGEk2pYb1Y7