DOL DRIVING TEST
(also called Road Test)
Must have passed your DOL Written Test to sign up for this test
The DOL Driving Test can be taken now or just before they are ready to apply for their license, or any time in between. It is up to you and your student to decide together when they are ready for their test. When making this decision, please keep the following timelines in mind:
1) The DOL Written Test score is valid for 2 years. If the license is not obtained within 2 years of passing this test, it will need to be taken again.
2) The DOL Driving Test score is valid for 1 year. If the license is not obtained within 1 year of passing this test, it will need to be taken again.
One attempt at this test is included in your course.
What happens if my student does not pass the DOL Driving Test the first time?
The test can be taken again at any time, there is no waiting period. We charge $60 for each additional try.
To schedule your DOL Driving Test: (Written must be passed first.)
You will schedule this test in your DSS student portal.
All classes that began in 2022 and 2023 have portal accounts (even if you may not have used it). If your class started before 2002, please contact our office for help. Text, call or email. (425-415-7775, Help@XcelerateDriving.com)
—–>>> Keep in mind, it can take up to 24 hours after you pass your DOL Written Test for your Driving test to be an option to schedule in your portal.
How do I schedule in the portal?
1) Click “Scheduling” on the left menu, then “Schedule My Road Test”.
2) If you don’t find the link, (and it’s been at least 24 hours since your written test was passed) please text/email us to let us know and we will add it to your account.
3) Once you hear back from us that it’s ready to go, log into your account and try again.